Friday, June 12, 2009

some mad thoughts

My mind is empty now. But then also, am forced to write something.today is a clear day, beautiful. Sky was full of clouds.Sometimes, i feel like someone is looking at me from there. but when i look there, she hide somewhere there within clouds.but i can feel it.

My most beautiful love happens when there is a beautiful, calm rain with a view of running train.donno why, but i feel excited and get overwhelmed with full of love and happiness.
I love train journey, it have a hope of new life, new experience. When train moves, i can feel me moving like cloud. When train move through the fields, i am losing my mind somewhere there, i became a small girl playing there. whenever i go infrnt of houses, may be in train or bus, i try to imagine the life there.i starts thinking like i am living there for a long time and i know every member of that family.i know that life is not like an imagination and things are not same as we see.but i love to imagine.it costs nothing na!

whenevr train stops in some station, i expect someone who know me well and expect me there and come with a smile and hug me and say ' i missed you alot'..each journey gives me new expectations and new hopes to live more. whenever i hear the voice of train, i feel like someone is there within it who is thinking about me. its beautiful to expect more and more and more.

am full of love now.
now, i feel to share some more matters now. about our school. i studied in a girls school. there was some relationship which cant be named. i really felt it as love, real love. but there was no physical relationship. in the whole school, only 2 or 3 cases. they love each other, walk always together, friends always give them a special consideration to stay together. one is always possessive about the other. in all cases, i felt like, this love happens on beauty or talent of others. but it cant be named as an adoration. they give love letters and look the other with full of love and when others talk to them, they became possessive. But there was no physical relationship. I wonder what name can be given to these. After completing my school, i dint heard about these anymore. When think about that, i feel to laugh..how childish!!.. I dint hear anyone talk about these type of relation anywhere other than in ur school. Alll those memmories are just a fraction of a picture.. imponderable!!

5 comments:

  1. Kamala Nice writing. Dont worry there is someone in the train always thinking on you. Keep writing. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, kamala.
    dont worry, there is always someone, somewhere thinking about you the same way .

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice dear....great one....i am here for u always...miss u alot....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kamala,
    it is really gr8 .. ur thought , ur language..
    simply gr8..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You. I really never thought that i will get a response like this.. Thank you.. Thank you very much.. Keep looking my blog..

    ReplyDelete